We're an entirely volunteer-run operation, and we accomplish a ton when everyone pitches in a little!
We need YOUR help with...
- Updating website content (can be done remotely)
- Creating signage for our event table. Involves basic printing, painting, or stenciling. We'll give you the text and buy the materials! (can be done remotely)
- Drafting a grant application (can be done remotely)
- Light repairs and maintenance – changing lightbulbs, oiling squeaky hinges, etc. (involves visiting our office 1-2 hrs/mo)
- Light technology help – setting up our new printer, researching how to set up Smart Boards, etc. (involves visiting our office 1-2 hrs/mo)
- Staffing our event table. Answer questions about Don't Waste Durham and its programs, take payment for our merchandise. We'll show you how! (2-3 hours per month)
Interested? You can choose to do a one-time volunteer experience with us, OR become a longer-term part of our team!
Contact Crystal at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.